To Make a Paper Entry
(Note: If you are happy to make the entry online but just don't want to use a credit card you can do so -
just choose "Posted Cheque" as the payment option when submitting your "shopping cart" of events for payment
- it is a better way to get your information accurately recorded)
- Go to the Downloads Page
- Download AND PRINT OFF - EITHER - the SYLLABUS OR the PAPER ENTRY FORM
(which you can use in combination with the online information)
- If you are not already a Registered User, you will need to register. If uncertain how to do this get someone to help you - otherwise download also the form "Manual Registration" from the Downloads Page.
- Fill in all of the details on the entry form as clearly as possible.
- Total up the entries and include a cheque for the total amount - DON'T FORGET TO ADD A POSTED PROGRAMME if you wish to receive one.
- NOTE: If you do not have your own email address to receive the confirmation email (with order/invoice details) you will need to pay a surcharge of $1 to cover the cost of postage and handling to get the details posted to you.
- Make cheque payable to Ryde Eisteddfod and attach it to the entry.
- Post to:
PO Box 1073
RYDE NSW 1680
to arrive NO LATER THAN the specified Paper Entry Deadline for the current year.
NOTE: The information will be entered for you by our volunteers and your Order/Invoice will be emailed to you at your contact email address (or Posted if no email address - see details of the surcharge above).
When you receive this you should check that the entries as interpreted by us are correct. If not contact the Secretary or Convenor of the appropriate discipline (Vocal, Speech, ......) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that corrections may be made by the time timetabling is made.
Your emailed Order/Invoice will have an important reference number (Order/Invoice Number) which will enable you to obtain the timetabling information for your entered events Online as soon as they have been completed - at least 2 or 3 weeks before you are likely to receive a posted programme (if one has been ordered)
If you miss the paper entry deadline , you will need to make an Online Entry before the appropriate Online Entry Closing Date for the current year - and pay by Credit (or debit ) Card.