Choral Days Information
- If sufficient entries are received in any section, vocal ensembles may be divided by type or combined into a composite grouping (unless other factors such as timing requests prevent this). Please provide all information requested, such as numbers in groups etc.
- One grand piano only is provided.
- One conductor's stand is provided.
- No official accompanist is provided for the Choral Sections. If you need assistance with getting an accompanist for your group, please refer to the Official Accompanists list or contact the Choral Coordinator
- Groups named as "Primary School Age" will be programmed during school hours.
Groups named as "Secondary School Age" will be programmed during school hours where possible, but to finish not later than 5.00pm. "Open Age" groups will be programmed after 5.00pm unless all competitors indicate willingness to be scheduled earlier.
- Note: School Groups who are prizewinners in Open Age sections may opt to receive a trophy instead of the nominated cash prize. Please ask at the venue on the day of the competition - normally as the prize is being awarded.
The Eisteddfod acknowledges the performances of non-auditioned choirs in all school choir events. In addition to the regular placement prizes, the adjudicator may award a Special Choral trophy for the most successful choir in this category.
Choirs may specify their choir group as "non-auditioned" - preferably on the entry form or alternatively at the registration desk - if they wish to be considered for this prize.
- SUBMISSION OF PERFORMANCE DETAILS