COMPETITOR MATERIALS UPLOAD INFORMATION
- Backing Tracks for Dance, selected Instrumental and selected Vocal Events
Audio files for all dance events, for all amplified vocal events and for certain specified events in instrumental which allow for audio backing - should be uploaded no later than the day before event. Follow the front menu item Backing Tracks Upload - which has links to the appropriate day/number of the particular event.
- various audio file formats are acceptable, but the labelling is important. EventNum_CompetitorNum, e.g. an mp3 file for competitor 13 in section 321C would be titled 321C_13.mp3, a wav file would be titled 321C_13.wav
- all competitors should bring with them a backup file on memory stick which can be played in the case of the upload being unsuccessful.
- Own Choice Material for Classical Vocal and Choral Adjudicators
needs to be handed in manually at the front desk.
- Own Choice Material for Amplified Vocal and Senior (50+) events
No adjudicator music is required for Amplified Vocal Events or Senior events, however Senior competitors may choose to submit a copy of their music/spoken item at the registration desk.
- Own Choice Material for Adjudicators - Instrumental & Speech
Copies of music scores and speech material can be uploaded - preferably in pdf format. Follow the front menu item Own Choice Material Upload - which has links to the appropriate day/number of the particular event Again the labelling of the files is important, and similar to the labelling of the audio files - i.e. EventNum_CompetitorNum.pdf
Where there two separate items to be uploaded (e.g. an instrumental ensemble) this can be uploaded as one composite file or separately, e.g. a music score for an orchestra submitting adjudicator copies of the score in section 204B if they are competitors 8 would be EITHER
- pdf if both scores are included , OR
- pdf and 204B_8_2.pdf if the two pdfs are uploaded separately.