ALL competitors in classical vocal, amplified vocal and choral sections are asked to "preregister" their music details NO LATER THAN 24 hours before the performance. WITH the complexity of Covid conditions this is requested in 2021 NO LATER THAN 48 hours before the performance. See also this article about Privacy under video performance conditions.
The details can be lodged by anyone - the performer, teacher, parent or friend. They must know the section (or event number) and preferably the competitor number.
Normally there will be just one item to enter but in some events - such as choral items - there could be two (or three) works to enter. What is needed is the TITLE and the COMPOSER - or, trad/anon/unknown etc. for example in the case of a folk song.
ON THE SUBMITTED FORM you need to fill in the name of the person the information and their contact email, then choose the event, give the competitor name - and number if possible - then list the details of the works. When SUBMIT is clicked the information is sent through to the database, the online administrator - and a copy to the submitter at the address indicate
*****************NORMAL OPERATIONS ******************
The details given should match up with the music presented at the registration desk on the day of the performance. PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBMIT THIS ON ARRIVAL.
If the competitor changes his/her mind and wants to submit a different work that is fine - the latest to be submitted will be taken.
The reasons for doing this are:
- It saves valuable time at registration and enables the events to run more smoothly.
- The information is projected on a screen to enable the audience to have a better understanding of what is being presented.
***************** COVID ONLINE OPERATIONS ••••••••••••••••••••••
In addition to the normal information there is additional information to be supplied
- Contact Email for Competitor - it is critical for us to be able to send performance links and subsequently adjudication reports, certificates (and prizes where appropriate) directly to the competitor.
- Uploaded copy of the music for all Classical Vocal Events. This will be used by the adjudicator for the event only - and not retained by the adjudicator or the eisteddfod. Music copy is NOT required for Amplifed Vocal Events
- Uploaded copy of the video if less than 10Mb ( otherwise use supplied link to upload larger files) - all files labelled as [EVENT NUM_Competitor Number]
- link to the competitor's own supplied youtube video, identified by the labelling as above.